Friday, January 20, 2012

CHEERS! Birthday Easel Card

Since my Wonderful Hubby bought me my very own laptop, I am on a roll with posting :)

My wonderful SIL, Beth had a birthday.  She is such a sweet gal.  I wanted her to be the first to receive this card that was so fun to make.


This beautiful lady is Dottie from Bugaboo Stamps.  I used Copics to color her in and I used Glossy Accents for her bracelet, earrings and martini.  Her ring is Stickled...but the next one I do will be glossy accented.


 I learned this new (favorite) technique for me...an easel card.  I searched YouTube for instructions.  I popped up the purple shadow and Dottie image.  The inside sentiment says, "Birthdays celebrate the gift of time.  We celebrate the gift of you!"  I just love that saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment