Monday, January 16, 2012

Magic Tricks Table

I bought a ton of Magic Tricks for the Goody Bags from Windy City Novelties.  There were so many in the lot,  my older son came up with a "Trick Table".  We laid out 2 of each tricks that the kids were getting in there bags.  He also laid out the instructions.  Riley manned the table and if the kids were interested, they came over to learn how to do the trick. 

Riley made this sign for the "Trick Table".  He asked if he could make a sign in my craft room and this is what he came out with.  I loved it.  He took one of the leftover rabbits from the invitations.

1 comment:

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. London zoom magic

    ReplyDelete