Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad Easel Card

My father celebrated his...25th birthday...again!  Don't worry Dad, I won't give out your real age :)  When my Dad received this card, he asked me, "When did you take this picture of me, I don't remember it?"  I love you Dad! :)
 I love this image.  This is Gus from Bugaboo Stamps.  When I saw him, I knew I was going to do this for my Dad.
 The punch I used to hold up the easel card is Beach Edger Punch from EK Tools.  The sentiment inside is computer generated and says, "Birthdays celebrate the gift of time.  We celebrate the gift of you."
I colored dear old Gus in with Copics and used Glossy Accents for the glasses.
The sentiment comes with the Gus digi image, it says, "At my age I can wear whatever I want!"

No comments:

Post a Comment