Monday, January 16, 2012

Magic Show Happy Birthday Banner

Loved making this banner.  It took some time, but I had so much fun.

 I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge and cut the bottom layer from Kraft cardstock at 6".  The red layer was cut at 4 3/4".  The black shadow is cut from Pooh and Friends Font cartridge at 3 3/4".  It is the Marker font.  The white letter is also Marker font at 3 3/4".  I pop dotted the letters to make it stand out.  Then I tied each tag together with white grosgrain ribbon.
 This particular rabbit was cut from Create A Critter at 6" and I used Peachy Keen Stamps, Everyday Faces.
 This hat was cut from Create a Critter, the wand I did free hand because the one from CAC was too small.  The little ACES deck of cards was a clip art I found and cut them out.
 The hat on the P is cut at 6"
This rabbit was cut at 4" and used the PKS faces again.
Bradley loved this so much he asked me to hang it on his wall after the party...that's why it makes all this hard work, worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment