Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Magic Beans" Goody Bags



Oh boy, do I have a lot to post.  Today we had a
Magic Show Birthday Party. 
I had so much fun with this one. 

 I wanted to make "Magic Beans" for the goody bags.  I found these Belly Flops at Big Lots for $3.  They are Jelly Bellies, but some of them are fused together so they cannot be sold with the Jelly Bellies.  The amount I have spilled is from one of my "Magic Beans" bag...not many fused in there, are there?


 The top hat is from Create A Critter cartridge cut at 6", the cello bags are from Hobby Lobby and the "Magic Beans" label is computer generated.
This is not a great picture, I was rushing before the party started.  I bought all my goodies from Windy City Novelties.  You can't really see the hat, I bought top hats and used that as the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment