Friday, January 20, 2012

Magic Show Birthday Invitations

I was so excited when Bradley decided he wanted a Magic Show Birthday party.  I was getting a little tired of the Lego parties.  I had so much fun with this one.
 
I used Create A Critter for the hat.  I used Design Studio to cut a lot.  The rabbit is also Create A Critter.  I attached 2 hats together, that way the rabbit could be pulled out of the hat.  "The Rabbit is out of the hat..." is computer generated.
 
Rabbit coming out of the hat!
 I had a hard time thinking of wording because the rabbit had such an odd shape.  I used Peachy Keen, Everyday Character Faces Stamps. Got Scrap's? has an amazing 'how to' video on Masking.  That is how I was able to do the pink nose.  I used Copic R20 for the pink nose and ears.  I came up with the rabbit holding a sign so they would know how old Bradley would be.
Looking at the pictures, I now wish I would have cut out another rabbit to attach to the back so you wouldn't be able to see the pink.  I computer generated the information for the party.  I said things like, "Bradley's House of Magic" with our address.  And "RSVP to Bradley's Assistant, Blaire" with my phone number and email address.  I was really pleased how cute these turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment