Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thinking Of You Flower Card

I went to the Stamp show in Mesquite, Texas and came across a booth by Denami Designs.  I was immediately in love with her stamps.  They were so simple and small, but she had the most amazing ideas you could do with them.  This one I fell in love with.  This is called Rosevine Flower Stamp Set. I took a picture of her card so I could mimic it, but when I went to her site, there it was again. 
This turned out better than I could ever hope for.  I was so pleased and happy, I made a few and gave them to my mother to give away :)
I used Black Memento Ink for the Rose and  Sentiment.  The green leaves are chalk that I picked up at the bargain bin at Joann's for $1. 
Copics used:
Roses - R00, R32
Leaves - Y00, G14
I used 'Crystal' Stickles instead of glitter (glitter is too messy for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment