Sunday, February 5, 2012

New England Patriots Banner

Are you ready for some football??!!??
We are huge New England Patriots fans.  Dave was out of town this week, so I made a little banner for him.
I used the same things I did for the Magic Show Happy Birthday Banner.  So having all the banner pieces saved on my Design Studio takes no time at all.
I really wanted to buy Sure Cuts A Lot for this very reason.  With 4 boys in the house, I am always needing to cut out football team logos.  Unfortunately, I did not buy it before the lawsuit...no longer can get...sniff sniff!  To make this logo, I printed it from the Internet, then traced and cut and pieced.  I am very pleasantly pleased with the way this came out.  It was pop dotted on white.  Riley has requested this for his wall :)
Look what we received in the mail yesterday.  My SIL in MA sent this to the boys...they are too cute to eat.  I of course had to look at the company that made them.  It is called K-Delights.  So many cute cookies.  I never even knew something like this existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment