Friday, February 24, 2012

Dump Truck Birthday Card

Last weekend, Wesley was invited to a "Trash" Birthday Party.  This is one that we have never been too. The invitation had wording like: "Let's Talk Trash" and "Come to our dump (with the address)".  I would never have thought of doing a party like this, but all our little boys are obsessed with seeing the Trash Trucks.  The Recycle Truck came to the party and all the kids were able to get in the driver seat and pull the horn...it was better than a fire truck for these kids :)
In honor of the Birthday Boys Trash Party, I made him this card.  I used Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cart and cut the dump truck out at 3 1/2".  The # 4's were also on BWBB and they were cut out at various sizes ranging from 1 1/2" to 1".  The Happy Birthday on the truck is from Life's A Beach.  It had a flamingo attached, but I just hacked that off.
Inside the card, I made a GC holder that matched the card.  I also pop dotted the truck for depth and wrote the little boys name under the window on the truck.  I loved how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment