Wednesday, February 22, 2012

'Hey Girl' Card


Here is another absolutely adorable Freebie Friday digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  I am sure I can come up with a better sentiment, but what suited me at the moment of making this was "Hey Girl!".  The glitter paper I bought at the Target $ Spot and embossed the green with Cuttlebug.  I inked all the edges with purple that I found in the bargain bins at Joann's for $1.

I had so much fun coloring her in with my Copics.  I want to change the color scheme up a bit, but I love the way her hair turned out.
Copics used:
Hair - E33, E35, Blender
Skin - E00, E02
Eyelids - V01, V04
Eyes - B02, B32
Lips - R35, R37
Shirt, Bow - G21, Blender
Belt Buckle, Bracelt, Earrings, Bow - C3, Spica, Glossy Accents
Jeans- B45, B39
Shoes, Belt - E37, E29, Blender
Outline - C1

No comments:

Post a Comment