Monday, January 31, 2011

Lego Birthday Card






First I need to start out with an apology. I just searched all my Favorite Blogs for where I got this idea. You know when you think, "Oh I will remember that!"? Well I never "remember that". Anywho, when I remember where I got it from I will let you know...and give the wonderful creator credit.

I made this card on my DS using Plantin Schoolbook for the shape and Printing 101 for the HAPPY puzzle pieces. The little boy is cut from EDPD at 4" and the face is PKS. The Legos are pop dotted using a standard hole punch. I could not figure out the shirt to give Bradley and finally remembered what Bradley's favorite shirt is. Every Friday he "absolutely has to wear" his school spirit shirt. His birthday fell on Friday. He loved this card. The shirt came out so perfect.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great birthday card! I am on the hunt for Lego party ideas!

    ReplyDelete