Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Thank You Cards





I made a pack of three of these cards for a door prize for my MOPS group and I made another 3 pack for myself because I love the way they turned out. So did the boys so we ended up giving the cards to the boys teachers with their holiday gifts. They loved them.

I was inspired for this card from Gigi. I thought this was the cutest thing ever. I made the cookie sheet on the DS using George, the gingerbread were made from Paper Doll Dress Up and the spatula was from Everyday Paper Dolls. Of course the faces are Peachy Keen stamps. The hearts, I used Glossy Accents. The sentiment is computer generated. When you cut the gingerbread people it will cut the mouth, eyes and lines. I just flipped the gingerbread over and stamped my PKS image.

No comments:

Post a Comment