Monday, January 31, 2011

Cricut Swarm

My friends and I all have little ones. Not exactly easy to get to a crop and the closest store to us is over 30 minutes away. I decided to hold a Cricut Swarm at my house. Now, I cannot just have friends over, I always have to do something more.

I created this banner using my DS, string that looks like shoelaces, Tags Bags Boxes & More cart, Pooh Font Set cart and lots of pop dots.




Each place setting had some little goodies for the girls. I downloaded the Cricut Cutting Guide from Obsessed With Scrapbooking. I have had this guide taped to the inside of my Expression for the last year and I love having it. So I gave one to each girl. The brown bag is for the paper scraps and the cupcake is actually fuzzy socks. I got this recipe from Rachie's Scrapspot. She even has the cut files you can download to your DS. Instead of the little pom pom for the cherry, I added a Hershey's Kiss. What girl does not love a little cozy and some chocolate?

These are the girls. Dave was out of town, don't tell him that is his pool table under all that :)
We had 2 tables with everyone's Cricuts and carts on them, an inspiration corner and munchies on the bar. We also listened to 90's music all night long, felt like we were in college again...yes I am dating us :)



Watch for us in February, we are going to have a Twilight Cricut Swarm !

No comments:

Post a Comment