Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's



This year, Riley came up with this Valentine. I took my Copics class not too long ago and I purchased the Edward stamp from The Greeting Farm for my upcoming Twilight Cricut Swarm. Riley saw the stamp and said, "Hey that looks like me!" He wanted to use my Copics to color it and I crushed that idea quickly. He colored the boy and girl with Crayola markers and I colored the skin with the Copics, Edward was done in E50 and Ebony was done in R00. Ebony is a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. Riley chose the colors and he colored 10 of each. I am very impressed how these came out. All the sentiments are computer generated. On the backside of the card he attached a Blow Pop with tape. I am very proud of him...and they are done!!!!!
I am still working on the teacher's valentines. I will not post those until after Valentines!

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo creative!!! BTW I love the baby card you made;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete