Saturday, August 13, 2011

Football Vinyl Water Jug and Cooler

Today is the first day of football in our crazy obsessed football Texas town. Riley is on a new team this year and I wanted to make it fun for him. We purchased the water jug and cooler in his new team colors and I knew from the moment I saw them I would vinyl them.

This is my second time using vinyl and the Cricut. This time was much easier than the first...seeing how I did it 2 years ago and I did not like working with it. I used Plantin Schoolbook and cut the letters out at 1". The # was cut out at 3/4" and the 83 was cut out at 1 1/2". I really love the way this looks. The football was cut out of Sports Mania at 3".



I wanted to put the vinyl on the white of the cooler to make it pop.


Another angle of the cooler.






No comments:

Post a Comment