Monday, October 1, 2012

Fall Front Entry

Happy Fall Y'all!
 
I love looking at front porches for the fall.  I have always wanted to do something, but thought my stoop was too small.  I tell you, my next house is going to have the biggest farmers porch.
This is it...pretty simple, but I love it.
This is my favorite part.
  All foliage is fake...Dollar Tree, spent $6 total and broke bunches apart. Wagon, scarecrow and wreath came from Christmas Tree Shops. I have been looking for a wagon that did not cost a fortune...$16..."don't you just love a bargain?" If you are from New England, you know that jingle!
 Pumpkins, gourds and mums came from Kroger. 
Never knew rabbits are so fond of mums.  The backside of this mum is stripped...rabbits!
The urns I bought last season from Big Lots for $20.  I filled them with dirt and the pumpkin is sitting on that, then fake leaves and flowers are stuck in the dirt.
The beauty of this is everything but the mums, gourds and pumpkins can be saved until next year...te he!

No comments:

Post a Comment