Monday, April 9, 2012

Post It Note Holder Frame

I got this amazingly adorable idea from Craft Junkie Too.
Wesley has 5 teachers at his preschool (2 head teachers, 1 Spanish teacher, 1 Music teacher, 1 Director) and it was Teacher Appreciation Week.  I never know what to do for all 5, it can get kind of expensive.  When I saw this, I knew this was it.
This is the finished project. 
I bought the acrylic frames from Christmas Tree Shops for $1.
This beautiful paper pack was also at CTS for $3.
Post Its were on sale at Staples for 10 for $5.
I do not have any carts that have crosses, so I used TBBM and my DS and welded the cross.  The swirl is from Stretch Your Imagination.  I used diamond bling for the cross and swirl. I also chalked all edges brown.  I wrote a note on the back of the cardstock for each teacher and Wes' name and year.

No comments:

Post a Comment