Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lego Party





I had so much fun with this birthday party. For the cake I bought the tin from the Lego store and had a blast decorating it. I actually made this cake 3 times to see which way would be the easiest to decorate it. Doing the dots worked the best to see the detail. Our guests said the dots looked like little Legos. That made me happy!


I like to surprise my boys with the way we dress for their parties. I made these shirts for Brad and I. You can download the iron ons from Legos website. You can only do Knights Kingdom, but he was thrilled that he was a knight and I was his princess.

Also, you will notice in the background, I made giant Legos out of 12 x 12 cardstock and decortated the house with a bunch of them. After the party I still was able to use the cardstock :)

No comments:

Post a Comment