Saturday, February 4, 2012

Holy Cow Belated Birthday Card

I missed my SIL birthday again...Dave comes from a family with 6 siblings, I have 3 so we have a lot of in-laws.  I received this digi stamp from a Friday Freebie from Bugaboo Stamps.  Love it.  I know my camera is taking really blurry pictures...it is not the user, it is the camera!  I used my Copics to color and I did Spica the halo.  I used my Nestabilities Label Two for the cut.  I purchased those just recently in the Clearance section at Hobby Lobby for $4.31.  I thought it was an error.  I bought 2 others :)  Inside the sentiment is computer generated and it said, "I missed your birthday!"

A little tip.  If you sign up to receive Bugaboo Stamps newsletter, she sends you a freebie every Friday.  They are not cheesy freebies, they are awesome.  Just look how cute this one was.

No comments:

Post a Comment