Monday, February 7, 2011

Copic Class

A couple of weekends ago, I was able to take a Copic Markers Basics class and a Skin and Hair class. It was so amazing. I had the most amazing instructor, Frank V. He was amazing. Have I said amazing enough? Anywho, these are the 4 cards I made in the class. These 2 are from The Greeting Farm. I even colored the Pima Flowers with Copics.

These 2, I believe are My Favorite Things Stamps. I learned so much. I have been having so much fun coloring now. It is very therapeutic. Especially after 4 snow days here in North Texas.
I also found a really great site that you can get the Copic Ciaos for a great price. http://www.merriartist.com/ They are very fast at shipping.

I now have a new obsession. One of these days, I will get back to scrapbooking...I hope :)


No comments:

Post a Comment